sábado, 9 de abril de 2011

Saturdays Are Not School Days

Hey, everyone!

I guess I took too long to post again…

I should be honest. I wanted advice. I actually had a few things in mind to post (like, the day after my last post), but I decided to wait. I wanted to read more comments so I could make up my mind.

THANK YOU, guys. Seriously, your comments were awesome. I don’t even know what I’d do if I didn’t have you :)

I decided to wait. I won’t make my Mom go to court and ask for my guard or anything, but I won’t call him or go to his house either. He’ll have to be the one to apologize this time. And if he doesn’t… well, too bad for him, right? All I know is that I have to move on. Crying over spilled milk is a big waste of time.

Anyway, onto more exciting news… I went to school today (on a Saturday)!

Ok, that’s not exactly exciting. I know that. But, in theory, it would be fun. Sophomore and Senior students would attend lectures based on what career they’d like to follow (in Brazil, you have to choose which field do you want from the beginning).

I heard lawyers and publicists. I actually wanted to know more about Journalism and Languages (in Brazil, we call it “Letras” course), but the journalist who’d talk to us never came. Too bad…

I was always interested about law. I mean, history, geography and english (in my case, portuguese)? All my favorite subjects in one single career?! AWESOME!

But being a lawyer isn’t what I want.  At all. I wanted to write for a living. I was born this way, baby ;)

Today was kind of fun, though. Gotta love thinking about the future!

Now, since I spent so long without posting… here’s photoload!

Foto0257

foto0244

foto0246

foto0250

foto0255

foto0259

foto0269

1_foto0237

foto0275

photo 3 (30)

Foto0262

I promise I’ll try to post more regularly – it’s just that next week’s test week for me, so it’ll be pretty rough for me to study+blog (plus breathe, eat, rest… haha). But I’ll do my best!

Have an awesome (rest of) weekend!

XOXO

G.

4 comentários:

  1. That's cool that you get to explore your career options like that in high school! I'm in college and I still have no idea what I want to do :)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. DELICIOUS eats!! that career thing sounds really fun! its so cool to start thinking about your interests! you would be a great pro writer!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. I admire the way you are choosing to handle this and PS- you'll make a great writer.

    ResponderExcluir
  4. I am so glad you are doing well :) You are handling this so well, and I love your positive attitude :)

    Scott

    ResponderExcluir