So, I’m happy (and sad) to announce that December 15th marked Fro-Yo Lover’s first year!
Happy because, well, blogging makes me happy. And I’m really thankful for all the awesome people I met though blogworld, and all the amazing comments that made me stay so focused and strong. You guys are amazing!
Sad because… well… it’s December 23rd now! I should’ve remembered to post on December 15th instead of being so lazy and waiting for so long. Well, anyway… There’s still time to celebrate… right?
I’d like to write down things I’m thankful for, since I was MIA during Thanksgiving season (plus, we don’t celebrate Thanksgiving in Brazil). Let’s see…
I’m thankful for:
- my (wonderful) Mom, who’s always been there for me when I most needed
At our hotel at Boston’s elevator. ‘Cause we’re classy like that ;)
- Baby Mig (he’s the sweetest 3-month-old baby ever! Followed by Baby Avery, haha)
- improving my relationship with my 14-year-old sister Bruna (who just turned 14 on December 17th! Happy Birthday, sis!)
- being able to study at a nice school, and seeing that all my study was worth it in the end
1º B (our class)
Looking like angels…
… but not for long ;)
- having such wonderful, sweet and funny friends who care about me so much
- my family (just no words. I might complain about them once in a while, but I consider myself very lucky for being related to those guys)
- peanut butter (seriously! I tried it for the first time in January, and it was love at the first bite!)
- the amazing bloggers and friends I met though my blog (personally or virtually)
My dear friend Taylor (she no longer writes at A Chomp and a Chance)
- living in my house. I love my bedroom, computer, books, mobile phone, iPod and clothes just the way they are ;)
Computer, iPod, school results, recipe notebook… must-needs :)
- being able to dress-up as an elf and sing my little heart out at Grandma’s hometown. It makes me so happy to make people smile and sing along!
And many, many more… I’ll never be thankful enough for everything I am and have.
I’ll be spending Christmas with Mom’s side of the family and New Year with Dad’s side. Tomorrow I’m meeting my Godmother so we can do a little Christmas shopping together, then I’m headed to Grandpa’s house for our traditional December 23rd Christmas Dinner. I’m sure it’ll be fun!
By the way, speaking of Grandpa, I have I picture taken last Sunday (after my Mom’s Run&Walk for Longevity event) with him to show. He just bought himself an eletric bike. So cool!
Oh, and before I forget it…
HAPPY HOLIDAYS, EVERYONE!
Wish you all a Merry Christmas (if you’re catholic) and a Happy Hanukkah (if you’re jew). And an amazing 2011, full of peace, love and cheer. Love you all!
Baby Miguel wishes you all a “Feliz Natal!”, which means “Merry Christmas!”. And for all the jews out there, forgive me. But he’s just a baby. :)
See you soon!
(2011 or sooner!)