segunda-feira, 31 de maio de 2010

The Day I Felt Like A Part Of The Crowd

And a big one.

DSCF3301

Pre-Show:

DSCF3287

DSCF3288

It was quite interesting. I´ve never felt so accepted before. I was still me – but, at the same time, I was nobody. In the middle of the crowd, I was nothing but a tiny little ant. Just another shak-y head.

DSCF3364

Just another camera-ready hand.

DSCF3304

DSCF3322

DSCF3330 

(Yep. I did take my fair share of weird pics – featuring all kinds of strangers. Oh, well – you can´t do much when you´re 5´1! But I managed to snap a few clear shots…)

DSCF3353

DSCF3388

DSCF3394

DSCF3400

DSCF3401

One word: unforgettable.

DSCF3416

I never liked saying goodbye :(

DSCF3417

Thank you girls, for sharing this wonderful moment with me.

DSCF3423

Thanks Mom and Dad, for making a dream come true.

DSCF3430

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I´ll be back with a full recap soon, lovies!

It´s just that I went through a little rough situation today… While at the chemistry lab, I somehow managed to let sulphur powder get to my right eye. So not cool :P

But I´m much better now, don´t worry :)

Wish you all a great week!

XOXO

G.

5 comentários:

  1. Looks like such a fun night!! Concerts are always a blast. Hope your eye feels better soon girl!! xoxo

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Sorry to hear about the eye, that must have been sliiiightly painful. :(

    The concert looks awesome. And you're right, being part of a huge crowd is such a thrilling and almost surreal feeling! I wish I were immersed in giant crowds more often.

    ResponderExcluir
  3. That concert looks like it was a blast, and I'm so glad to hear that you had a good time, girl! Makes me think I have to hit up a concert real soon :)

    Sorry to hear about your eye. That kind of thing always scared me about chem/bio labs... but I hope your beautiful eyes are feeling better <3

    ResponderExcluir
  4. i LOVE demi levato!!!!!!! she has such an amazing voice! you are so lucky girl!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Wow that concert looked like a blast! I've been to a few concerts in my years. Seeing these pictures makes me remember how much fun they are. And thank you so much for the sweet comment. You are such a doll, and I appreciate what you said. If there's anything I can ever do for you, whether it be advice or just talking about life, please let me know. :)

    ResponderExcluir