quinta-feira, 11 de março de 2010

Too Busy To Do The Right Thing

Hey, y´all!

I´m so sorry about the lack of posting!

I just have been SO freaking busy these days… I have TONS of homework to do, million subjects to study, so many papers to write… I´m going nuts!

So, even though I´m posting, this will have to be quick. I need to start writing a Portuguese paper ASAP!

Yesterday was a good, yet uneventful day. Let´s check the picsof my latest eats…

Breakfast

DSC02257

Morning Snack

DSC02259

Lunch

DSC02260

Dinner

DSC02261

And, today…

Breakfast

DSC02263

Morning Snack

DSC02265

Lunch

DSC02269 

As you may have noticed, Gertrude´s been taking over me, specially yesterday. Because I was so busy, I ended up (almost) skipping some meals, like dinner (that I had around 11 pm) and eating so little! I was so angry at myself last night that I couldn´t sleep more then 3 hours. Oh, my… If regret could kill…

Anyhow - I ended up doing ~40 min of elliptical and ~15 min of treadmill yesterday, so I guess I should take it easy today. I guess I´ll just follow Gabriela´s advice – take a Yoga class, then do some weight lifting. By the way – thanks for all the amazing comments, sweeties! They make my day ;)

I hope you´re all having a great Thursday - tomorrow´s Friday, YAY!

:D

Hope to see y´all soon!

XOXO

G.

16 comentários:

  1. I'm glad to hear you've decided to take the exercise down a level! It'll do your body good :) And I know what it's like to use "being busy" as an excuse to not eat, but your health is the most important thing. It's silly to prioritize other things over your own well being, because if you don't fuel yourself properly, you're not strong enough to enjoy the other stuff!! Keep fighting girl :)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Your comments always make me smile. Have a great weekend!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Sorry to hear you have so much homework :-( Hope it eases up soon and rest days are good!!!! ;-) xxxx

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Ahhhh girl, I'm worrying about you again; too much exercise and it looks like you're eating less and less :( You have to ease up, love. You may be busy with school but health should be taking the number one spot in terms of priorities. If it doesn't, eventually you're going to get to a point where you simply won't have the mental energy to even attempt any homework. Please take better care of yourself, hun <3

    ResponderExcluir
  5. GIRL do not EXERCISE!! that is my advice.. listen.. i took 2 yrs off and it was amazing for my body- my hair DIDNT fall out and i look normal..some girls that exercise while they are still too thin start looking gross and NEVER will look the same

    ResponderExcluir
  6. A little break never hurt anyone, and i definetly agree with ktbwood- too much exercise is NOT a good thing.

    Take care!

    ResponderExcluir
  7. i agree with katie, take a break from exercise please! or at least tone down what you do to more low intensity stuff. this is your health you're gambling with.

    ResponderExcluir
  8. Thanks for the post girl! Your blog is a lot of fun! I noticed you're from Brazil! My cousins are from Rio and I've always wanted to go!

    ResponderExcluir
  9. breaks from exercise can be totally helpful - your body can heal/repaire/recharge and then make the next time you workout even better!
    happy weekend!

    ResponderExcluir
  10. Sometimes the best thing you can do for your body is take a few days off. I love those Nature Valley granola bars!! Have a good weekend girl

    treschicalamode.com

    ResponderExcluir
  11. I would agree- definitely try to lighten up on the exercise front:) Pilates and yoga are phenomenal for lighter impact exercise and great for relaxing!

    I'm totally feeling you on the Nature Valley granola bars...LOVE them!!

    Happy weekend:)!!:)

    ResponderExcluir
  12. Aw girl, don't forget to eat!!! :D Your body needs fuel for all that hard studying!
    Thank you for stopping by my blog, you're too sweet!!

    ResponderExcluir
  13. heyyyyyy.. thanks for the well wishes on my last post, i might be almost recovered.. lol
    but im going with gabriela- go with yoga! its much better for you mentally- also i think you can up your calories by eating more calorie dense foods like more nuts and oils and using full fat creams in cooking, its a simple switch, but it makes a big difference : )

    ResponderExcluir
  14. Good for you for sticking with less exercise. You'll be glad in the long run! Keep taking care of yourself! :-)

    ResponderExcluir
  15. girl im GLAD YOU ARE NOT EXERCISING AS MUCH! and please do not forget to eat!! i am super worried about you. and NO i am not an athlete..your BODY NEEDS A LOT TO MAINTAIN!! and even MORE to gain! (ex: 3000 calories)

    ResponderExcluir
  16. Hope you find your balance between food and exercise, you and your body deserve to be healthy and happy :)

    ResponderExcluir