sexta-feira, 26 de março de 2010

Let´s Recapitulate

Hey, guys!

So, I´m gonna be quick this time. I´ll let the pictures talk – I promise!

WEDNESDAY

Breakfast

DSC02435

Y´all know what it is…

DSC02439

4 slices of melon with 1/2 Crunchy Peanut Butter Clif Bar

DSC02440

School Break

DSC02441 

1 Oats N´Honey granola bar

Lunch

DSC02442

1 slice of chicken pie, lettuce, tomato, chickpea salad and peas

Dinner

DSC02447

*Look at my feet!*

DSC02446

1 veggie burguer patty, steamed veggies and sliced sweet potato

I love this stuff!

THURSDAY

Breakfast

DSC02448

Melon chunks and 1/2 sliced banana with 1 tbsp of rolled oats

School Break

DSC02450

No comments.

Lunch

DSC02451

1 baked sweet potato, steamed leftover veggies,tomato slices and a soy burguer patty

Dinner

DSC02458

I decided to try something new: Sweet Potato and PB!

DSC02460

But unfortunately, it didn´t taste quite right… :/

DSC02462

So I replaced the PB! 1 tbsp of cottage cheese showed up…

:D

FRIDAY

Breakfast

DSC02466

Apple+PB

DSC02468

Plus a banana hammock!

DSC02467

Holy Moly – gotta love this combo.

School Break

DSC02469

My beloved red friend :)

Lunch

DSC02475

1/2 baked sweet potato, steamed cauliflower, 2 tbsp of grounded beef with carrots and tomato slices

I guess that´s it for now.

I better get going. I have another p-p-p-p-party tonight!

:D

See y´all as soon as I can!

XOXO

G.

6 comentários:

  1. Hehe love that toe that wanted to get on the picture too. Sneaky!
    Hope you had a good party.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. aw i love pb and jelly sweet potatoes! I make them often.

    that chicken pie at lunch looked sooo yummy!
    happy weekend!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. Your meals look great. I love clif bars!

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Hey girly! your food looks absolutely fabulous! Yum!

    ResponderExcluir
  5. Mmmm, well as usual, all of your eats looks fabulous! All of my favorites. :)

    Have a great time at the party, woohoo!

    ResponderExcluir