Hey, beautiful people!
I´m happy to tell y´all that I feel so much better today. And your comments were a really big part of my “recovery” – so, before I start, I wanted to THANK YOU ALL, once again. Have I ever told y´all you rock? ;)
But anyway. I woke up with an stomach-ache, but I decided not to care about it. I just went with the flow. Breakfast was around the same time, as usual: 5:30am.
One sliced apple with 1 dessert-spoon of PB
School was fun – my friends know how to cheer me up! At around 10:30am, at school break, I´ve had a snack.
1/2 package (1 bar) of Oat n´Honey granola bar
I had lunch with my friends before afternoon classes. At around 1pm, then…
Salad with lettuce, grated beets, sliced heart-of-palms, olives, crumbled white cheese, sliced turkey breast and mustard sauce.
Holy Moly *-*
T´was divine :D
I´ve just had dinner:
1 baked sweet potato, lettuce, slices tomatoes, cooked veggies, 2 small slices of grilled fish, PLUS…
4 tbsp of beans. As usual ;)
Looking good, huh?
But let me rewind for a little bit
After I got back home from school, by 6pm, I decided to finally GET BACK TO THE GYM!
Mom re-opened our register at the nearest gym on Monday, but due to the recent events, I wasn´t able to go there any sooner…
Anyhow – I went there today! It was AH-MAZING to run on the treadmill again! To hear some killer playlists while on the elliptical! I had the greatest time ;)
I did 40 minutes of elliptical (different inclines) and 20 minutes of treadmill (running on slow pace). It felt AWESOME!
To keep up the good humour that I´m in tonight, I wanted to tell you guys I just won my first award! Thanks so much, Amy!
Isn´t it cute? Haha.
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated you.
4. Tell up to six outrageous lies about yourself, and at least one outrageous truth.
5. Nominate seven “Creative Writers” who might have fun coming up with outrageous lies.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them.
1) My favourite animal is the dog.
2) I love all kinds of chewing gums.
3) I wanted to become a doctor when I was little.
4) I love roller-coasters!
5) I used to love broccoli as a kid.
6) I have a birthmark on my right leg.
7) I have an Oscar on my desk right now.
Good luck on finding the hidden truth! Any guesses?
I hope you all like it, girls!
I love you all ;)
Have a great day, guys!
And have fun trying to find the truth :D