domingo, 21 de fevereiro de 2010

That´s Just The Way We Roll

Hey, bloggies!

It´s been a while, right? I´m sorry I´ve been MIA for a few days…

But, believe me – I was having tons of fun!

But let´s get back to where we stopped… Friday night!

I went to a party with my friend and her boyfriend. It was a 15-year-old party. The birthday boy was a friend of ours – it was kind of nice of him to invite us both (her bf came with her… Hehe)!

I though the party would be kind of lame, since it was supposed to happend at a building´s “playground floor” – you know, where people bring their kinds to play and where older people bring friends to have a BBQ and stuff like that. Besides, the party was supposed to happend between 6pm and midnight – which, everybody knows, it´s not really common for a teenager´s party. I´m not trying to be mean or anything like it, but the parties I´m used to go start at around 8 or 9pm and end between 2 and 3am. Not so healthy, huh?

;)

But anyway – moving on. Friday wasn´t my healthiest day. I mean, after lunch, the next thing I ate were japanese ginger slices with soy sauce and one single slice of raw salmon – a tiny one. They were serving sushi at the party, but I was too busy chatting with everyone… I kinda forgot to eat :P

Oh, and those little portions were unpictured. But don´t worry – the lights were terrible, and even if I had taken any pics, they´d be awful.

Later on, when I arrived at Dad´s house, I was kind of hungry. But the fridge was kind of empty, so I ended up eating the first thing I saw: pineapple slices.

DSC02096

Out of a big box:

DSC02097

At least it was pineapple. I looove pineapple ;)

After that, I fell asleep. I woke up around 11pm the next day – Saturday!

Breakfast was eaten quickly. I wasn´t feeling like thinking, so I grabbed the first thing that called me – yogurt.

But as we had no bananas or anything like it, and my sister´s “Honey-something” cereal was calling my name, I decided to be simple - what´s simpler then a cereal-yogurt mess?

DSC02098

I wanted to count portions, but I failed :/

But considering that was a real tiny bowl, I guess that´s not a big deal.

I used about 2/3 of a container of plain non-fat yogurt.

:D

(Just for the record, I loooved that cereal. I forgot about how much I loved honey!)

I used the rest of the day to do stuff slowly – read the newspaper, watch TV, take a long bath… I have nothing to complain about ;)

I had lunch with my Dad and my sister – an amazing one, if you ask me! Kind of familiar, too.

DSC02099

I ended up having half of that baked sweet potato, ~1 scoop of black beans, steamed veggies (carrots, broccoli and cauliflower) and 2 slices of cooked chicken breast. As delicious as always!

Definetely a winning combo ;)

Then, again, I was a not-so-healthy girl. I went to a mini-party at a friend´s house after visiting my grandpa at the hospital – which happened between 8pm and 1am. The next time I ate something?

Probably at around 2am. Big ooops.

I´ve had:

DSC02100

1 slice of whole wheat cheese with 1 tbsp of cottage cheese, PLUS…

DSC02101

A mini-apple. Always a good option :)

Well… I´m not proud of my last days of eats. But at the same time, I feel like I shouldn´t have done anything different! I´ve had such a great time, on both nights!

I guess all I need to do is learn how to eat on party nights, from now on. Practice makes perfect, right?

I woke up this morning at around 10am – the summer time is over! Thank God. This means one more hour to spent at my bed before Monday´s double-classes. YAY.

Breakfast was a little later then usual, though. But, again, I wasn´t feeling like thinking much – can you relate?

DSC02102

I´ve had the rest of the yogurt container (probably 1/3) with a smalled amount of cereal.

Made me happy :)

I had forgotten how much I love cereal. It´s good to have it, once in a while :)

Oh, well. I guess that´s all, for now. I´m sure lunch today will be amazing, so I´ll be back soon.

:D

Have a great Sunday!

XOXO

G.

Um comentário:

  1. Glad to hear you had a good weekend! I always carry snacks with me in my purse...nuts, granola bars, apples, etc. I don't like to skip meals or be hungry! Then again, I never forget to eat at parties- the food is always my favorite part! Enjoy the rest of your weekend and don't get too stressed with school this week!

    ResponderExcluir