domingo, 14 de fevereiro de 2010

Sunny Day, Sunny Plans

Hey, guys!

First, I want to thank you all for the sweet comments. As you probably know, they mean the world to me :)

And I just checked out my guest post on Janetha´s blog!

Click here if you´re interested: http://mealsandmoves.wordpress.com/2010/02/13/your-meals-moves-gabriela-p/

:)

Anyway. On to food:

I was right. Dinner yesterday was based on delivery pizza for Lelê, Mom and Lauter. Which means I had to come up with my own dinner. Oh, yeah ;)

I started “making” dinner at around midnight – Fro-Yos can fill me up!

I was in a mood for steamed veggies. I searched the fridge, and we had no vegetable leftovers. I didn´t give up, though – I decided to microwave the cauliflower florets that I found on the last draw. After a mini-search on Google (thank God for internet), I found out how to microwave them the right way. I was kinda scared that it would be a total fail (like my baked sweet potatoes), but, surprisingly… It came out beautifully!

They were perfectly cooked. Loved it :D

Then, I simply threw the florets with some leftover spinach pie and a piece of raw carrot. I never thought raw carrots were so tasty, too! Fell in love ;)

DSC02043

YUMINESS IN A PLATE. Not kidding, haha :)

Oh, and by the way – I noticed you guys were pretty interested on the spinach pie. I promise that, as soon as Carnival is over, I´ll ask my beloved housekeeper to give me the full recipe! You´ll sure love it :D

Today, I woke up around 10am. YAY! I wasn´t feeling so sleepy after waking up, so it was definetely a good thing.

Only breakfast was eaten a little late. At almost noon!

I´ve had 1/2 a banana (leftovers from yesterday) with 1/2 tbsp of rolled oats…

DSC02045 

And 1/3 container of plain yogurt + apple slices!

DSC02047

Altogether…

DSC02050

YUUUM!

I loved it. Tasty :)

Today´s plans are spending the afternoon at a country club called “Costa Brava” with my Mom, sister and cousins. Shall be fun! Sometimes is good to spend the whole day getting tanned by the pool.

:D

This is the bright side about living in a HOT country like Brazil. We have summer weather all year long :)

So, yeah. Time to put on a bikini!

See you guys soon!

XOXO,

G.

Um comentário:

  1. Happy Valentine's Day! Have a great time at the pool- I'm jealous of your warm weather!

    ResponderExcluir