terça-feira, 9 de fevereiro de 2010

It´s My Birthday!

Hey, sweeties!

So far, so great. My birthday´s beeing the best one I´ve ever had. Having fun :)

I woke up by 5:15am again, and as soon as I grabbed my phone I saw the “Happy Bithday” message my cousin had sent me, at 12:24am. I was amazed :D

Happily, then, I took my usual shower and had breakfast. Mom woke up in-between the two tasks – she said “Happy B-day” in the most exciting voice she could. How cute ;)

I had an amazing b-day breakfast!

First, I toasted 1 bun of Whole Wheat English Muffin:

DSC01993

Then, I put about 1 1/2 tbsp of Jiff´s PB on them

DSC01994

Up next, I added half a sliced banana!

DSC01995

Then, I ate it :)

It was SO yummy! But I thought the bananas tasted better seperately, so I quickly picked and ate them, slice by slice ;D

Obviously, the rest of the banana couldn´t go to waste.

DSC01996

I ate it with about 1/2 tbsp of PB. YUMINESS!

Honestly, I think PB is the best breakfast ever. I never thought breakfast would hold me over for 5 HOURS (my school break´s at 10:30am)! Last year, I would be STARVING by 8:40am (the time I had my school break while at 9th grade).

Anyway. I had the same thing as yesterday at school:

DSC01997

Yeppo – a mini apple!

School was great. My class sang “Happy Birthday” to me a thousand times, and I received many hugs. I felt so loved… :D

To complete my perfect b-day morning, I went out to lunch with a bunch of friends. It was awesome!

(OH MY GOD! I just deleted my photos with my friends by accident! OH NOOOOO!)

Oh, MY GOOD LORD! I can´t believe I just did such a stupid thing. Now I´ll never have them again! GRRR!

Well, anyway. We went to a choose-your-toppings pasta restaurant called Spoleto. I ordered the Kid´s Choice (1 small serving of whole pasta with 1 scoop of tomato sauce) with spinach, turkey breast, white cheese and grated carrots. YUM!

DSC01998

With a Light Nestea. YUM!

Up next, we stopped for dessert. I had a small plain Fro-Yo as a birthday treat!

DSC01999

Blueberries, bananas and pineappleas as toppings. YUM!

Loved it.

Later on, I´ll meet my family at a restaurant.

I´m on the run!

See y´all later!

XOXO,

G.

2 comentários: