segunda-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2010

Back to School

Hey, lovely bloggies!

Today was tough. It was my first day back at school!

After falling asleep by 3am, I had to wake up at 5:15am sharp. Which means I was a sleepy girl, all day long :/

I showered, got dressed and went to the kitchen to get some breakfast. The best one I´ve ever had! So freaking filling! :D

Last night, I decided to try the “overnight yoats” – only I was almost outta yogurt! But I managed to mix about 1 1/2 tbsp of plain yogurt with ~1/2 tbsp of old-fashioned oats. They looked so YUMMY this morning!

DSC01981

I know it´s too little. I was just afraid of not liking it ;)

They, I added 1 small banana:

DSC01984

New York´s mug :)

DSC01985

Half sliced, half entire

DSC01986

In the mix: half sliced banana

But I couldn´t just waste the other half, right?!

So then I came up with the smartest idea: to have the other half with ~1 tbsp of peanut butter!

DSC01987

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM. BEST. BREAKFAST. EVER.

Loved it so much!

My break at school is only by 10:30am, but I wasn´t even hungry! Which means my breakfast did a great job holding me over for FIVE HOURS.

:)

At school, I´ve had:

DSC01988

1 mini-apple

And now, I have classes until 5pm! I CAN´T BELIEVE IT!

I´m so tired right now. Too much information in only one day. Argh.

But, anyway. I had a lunch break between 12:30pm and 1:30pm. We had lunch at a self-service restaurant called “Couve Flor” (translating: Cauliflower). The food was ok, but we had to wait FOREVER to get tables! And, as we had to be back at school soon, it wasn´t the best place to lunch at :/

Living and learning, though ;)

DSC01991

Lunch: 1 slice of grilled fish, 1 tbsp of chichen pie, reoasted zucchini, grated carrots, steamed spinach and pumpkin, ~3tbsp of chickpea salad

It was yummy, but the air conditioner was so cold the food got freezed in a couple of seconds. Eeek.

At least, I can say I survived. And, one more thing: TOMORROW´S MY B-DAY!

I wanna have fun!

So today´s plans are to sleep early, so I can wake up super-energized tomorrow. YAY FOR BIRTHDAYS!

:)

Wish me luck, you guys. Beeing at 10th grade scares me too much!

*-*

Oh, well. I´ll keep you guys updated.

XOXO!

G.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário