segunda-feira, 25 de janeiro de 2010

The Time Is Here

I think it´s official!

I´m at Mom´s house again. Dad left a few hours ago – after a big long chat with Mom! And, before he left, he asked me to send the details of the trip by e-mail and said he´d sign the document required for me to travel tomorrow.

Which means that, in two days, I´ll be at Boston, MA.

HOW COOL IS THAT?!

Hahahahaha, sorry. I´m excited :D

When we arrived at Mom´s house today, she had ordered pizza and calzones. She ordered my favourite: white cheese&turkey breast. Best Mom ever :)

DSC01814 

Look at the size of this baby!

DSC01816

My (fair) share

DSC01817

YUMINESS.

This. Was. Amazing!

Right after dinner, I grabbed the last apple of the package. I thought it would be safe to eat it…

DSC01818

Looks pretty harmless, huh?

But I was wrong. I don´t know exactly why, but… The apple was green.

DSC01819

Weird.

I had to throw it away. It tasted like… spolied apple. Eww.

Haha, sorry. But I had never seen a apple whose color is green on this inside. Pretty strange.

DSC01820

Probably not the ripest :/

Oh, well. I´ve had a great night, though.

:D

Ok, then. I better get going.

I´ll probably watch Avatar 3D tomorrow ;)

XOXO,

G.

4 comentários:

  1. Congrats on being able to travel! That's so exciting! This is the third blog I've seem calzones on in the past 2 days...makes me want one!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. hey congrats!!!! you'll be in my neighborhood! lol have fun girl!

    i knew you could do it!

    ResponderExcluir
  3. what an odd apple!! i love calzones, yours is os perfectly shaped too! have a great day hun!

    - stef @ moretolifethanlettuce

    ResponderExcluir
  4. Thank you, guys! You´re the BEST!
    :D
    (P.S.: Calzones are AWESOME. The ones with bigger crust are AMAZING. Seriously, haha)

    ResponderExcluir