domingo, 17 de janeiro de 2010

Talk About Lack Of Posting

Hey, guys!

I can´t belive I´ve spent 2 days without blogging. It´s too much time!

Hahaha.

But, seriously. I really tried to update you, but I simply couldn´t. And everytime I tried, something failed :/

Oh, well. I have nothing to complain about. I mean, i´m blogging, right?!

;)

Anyway. After that breakfast on Friday…

15/01 – FRIDAY

Lunch

DSC01577

By 6pm, we went to Carol´s party (the daughter of my Dad´s girlfriend). It was a late BBQ. I was responsible for Lelê, so I had to take her to the playground. Obviously. Thank God our condo has one.

DSC01579

Isn´t she cute?

DSC01582

“Peace out, homedog.”

DSC01587

DSC01592

Ok, you got it. I love her ;)

Snack

DSC01593

By 8pm or so, she started to get sleepy. I went upstairs with her, and took her to bed. While I made her sleep, I munched on a tiny apple. Sweet.

Dinner

DSC01596

I had dinner a few moments after she got up. We needed to meet my Mom, so I made myself a plate of leftovers :)

Me, Lelê and Mom ended up sleeping at Grandpa´s house.

16/01 – SATURDAY

Breakfast

DSC01597

Fruit Salad (~2 tsbp)

DSC01598

Non-fat Strawberry Yogurt+Granola (~2tbsp)

DSC01599

One slice of Whole Wheat Bread plus a Laughing Cow

I wasn´t really hungry… But I´ve had a three-course meal, anyway ;)

After breakfast, we went to the beach. First, I went hiking with Mom. Then, me, Mom and Lelê went back to swim for little bit…

DSC01600

Mom and Lelê

DSC01601

Her way to say “I´m four”.

Lunch

DSC01602

DSC01603 

After the beach, we quickly showered and went to the mall. Lelê wanted to see a movie called “Xuxa E O Mistério de Feiurinha” (which you could translate as Xuxa and The Mystery Of Ugly-Girl). Our session would start at 4:20pm, so we sat at a new restaurant to lunch. It´s called “Destiny”.

First, I wanted to get a Turkey Breast Sandwich at Subway´s. But were outta Whole Wheat Bread! So I went back, and tried to order a Veggie Lasagna. They didn´t have it! I was so pissed off! Then, I finally found a Tuna Sandwich with Light Mayo I could eat. But it took FOREVER to get to our table (Mom and Lelê were already finished when it came) and it tasted like ONIONS. And they said nothing about onions on the menu!

Grrrr. I was hungry and pissed. What I left:

DSC01605 

I said I was hungry ;)

DSC01613

Apparently, they left satisfied.

We left the restaurant at about 3:50pm. My Mom still wanted coffee, and she wanted me to have dessert. So we went searching a coffee shop and a Fro-Yo store. Luckily, I found one!

Dessert/Snack

DSC01616

DSC01618

I had a small plain Fro-Yo with sliced bananas, pineapples and blackberries as toppings.

DSC01623

At the movie theater

DSC01627

DSC01628 

At the car, going to South Area

After the movie, we went to South Area – Lelê and Mom went to a party (my 3-year-old cousin birthday party) and I went to the movies (again! I know) to watch “Sherlock Holmes” with Helena. Before the session, I made the biggest mistake: I grabbed an Iced-Tea. I almost exploded – by the end of the session, I literally ran to the bathroom.

“Snack”

DSC01633

Dinner

DSC01634

DSC01635 

After our movie session, I went out to dinner with Helena´s family. We dined at “Casa do Filé” (=Steak´s House). I ordered a grilled chicked breast with “dijon mustard” sauce and cooked vegetables+green salad. I ate about 3/4 of my plate.

Late Snack

DSC01636

At home, by 1am or so, I grabbed an apple. I´m still worried about this NY/Boston thing. I really need to gain weight… And I don´t know what´s gonna happend if I don´t.

17/01 – SUNDAY

Breakfast

DSC01646

Before leaving home, I had an apple

DSC01649

At Grandpa´s house, I´ve had a slice of Whole Wheat Bread + Laughing Cow

DSC01647

The last one!

DSC01650

YUM.

DSC01651

DSC01652

Plus the rest of the fruit salad. I left the strawberries, though. I don´t really like strawberries :/

But something bad happend. When we were arriving at Grandpa´s house, the car sank the floor. I´m NOT kidding. You want the proof?

DSC01669

Yep. WTH, right?!

DSC01670

Oh, well :/

It took forever until we found someone to get the car outta that hole. And, believe me – it was a big, deep hole.

Lunch

DSC01667

DSC01668

We went out to lunch by 4pm – me and Lelê were hungry, already!

I ordered a Mozzarela+Light Turkey Blanquet+Tomato Sauce calzone. It had mushrooms inside it, but I gave them all to my stepfather ;)

Wow!

What a recap, right?

That´s it, for now.

But I´ll be back after dinner. I promise ;)

See y´all!

XOXO

G.

DSC01680

3 comentários:

  1. I just discovered your blog and I love your eats! Lele is adorable, I agree :)

    My name is Gabriela, too, and I also love froyo...sounds like we have a lot in common!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. lele is such a cutie pie! WHOA what on earth? how did the car sink like that? crazy! froyo is so delicious, i love that you named your blog in honor of it and you got to enjoy some the other day, yum!

    ResponderExcluir