segunda-feira, 18 de janeiro de 2010

Snack-y Dinner

As we only got home by 7pm, and all we had in the house were snack-alike, we decided we would have a Snack-y Dinner.

When Mom and Lelê got back from church, by 9pm, they decided it was time to eat. It took a while to get everybody at the dinner table, but by 10pm or so we were all having dinner together.

I had:

DSC01685

One slice of 7-Grain Bread with 3 thin (melted) slices of white cheese

DSC01686

1/2 a container of plain yogurt+ 1/2 a granola bar (Honey&Oats)+ 1/2 a banana

MY FIRST OFFICIAL YOGURT MESS!

I´m so happy :D

And, by midnight, I had an apple. To close the night:

DSC01107

To be honest, this is an old photo. I accidently deleted the one I took from my PC :/

Oh, well.

I better get going.

Tomorrow, I´ll have to:

- Buy all the books and stuff I´ll need for school this year

- Start packing for Boston/NY

Wish me luck! I´m still on the challenge!

XOXO,

G.

Um comentário:

  1. sounds like you are doing great! enjoy packing for your trip! i hope you pack some warm stuff for boston, its been so cold up here..

    ResponderExcluir