quinta-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2010

Party Going On Today

Hey, peeps!

Can you tell the rhyme between the title of this post and “Party In The USA”?

Hahahaha, lol.

Today is my Mom´s birthday, and she´s throwing a party at a local nightclub. She´s SO not 40! Me and my sister just got back from the saloon. We got our nails did!

Look at mine:

DSC01418 DSC01417

Pretty In Pink! PIP!

Hahaha.

So, I forgot telling you: I´m at my Mom´s house. YAY!!

I´m so relieved I´m here again. I mean.. this is my place. Not chez papa.

Before leaving, though, I had lunch. By 3:30pm, I had:

DSC01416

1 slice of spinach+corn+carrot pie, cooked vegetables (chayote, beets, carrots), few slices of turkey breast, ~5 tbsp of rice, 1 scoop of black beansm 1 tbsp of mashed eggplant.

LOTS OF FOOD!

I left a bit, but I managed to eat the greatest part.

Now…

PARTY!

Well, we´re having a snack before the party. Hehe.

XOXO!

G.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário