terça-feira, 12 de janeiro de 2010

NY, I Love You

It´s 3am!

I´m blogging at 3am. How weird is that?!

Tonight I went to the cinema with a friend. We watched “New York, I Love You”! How perfect is that?!

It made me love the city even more. As if it was possible!

But anyway. Our session started by 9:40pm, so my Mom picked me up only by 11:45pm. Not all stores were opened!

We searched, and found a place where my Mom could park, I could eat dinner and my sis could eat Açaí. BB Sucos, or something!

I ordered a Grilled Chicken Sandwich with White Cheese on a Whole Wheat Bread.

DSC01527

ENORMOUS!

There were about 2 pieces of grilled chicken in it. Wow.

With some Passion Fruit Juice…

DSC01526

YUMINESS.

Today was a Sandwich-y day. It was TOO FREAKING HOT for anything else.

;)

The thing is… Every single meal I´ve had today was a battle. My tummy was full 100% of the time, and I felt sick everytime I put anything in my mouth. Like I would throw up at any sec.

Not a good sign!

What´s wrong with me, anyway?

I really gotta make everything right. Watching this movie made me think about the REAL possibility of me LOOSING my dream trip!

SO not fair!

I gotta fight for it.

Wish me luck!

XOXO

G.

P.S.: 12/14 DAYS!

2 comentários:

  1. I've never seen that, but I should! I've seen "Paris Je T'aime") (Paris, I love You).

    Good luck :-)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. "Paris, I Love You"? Really?
    Can´t wait to see this one!
    :)

    ResponderExcluir