sexta-feira, 1 de janeiro de 2010

Mini-Recap

Hey, guys!
So, today, I´m at the hotel´s computer. Which is much more comfortable, considering the fact that I´m a few moments away from my room :)
Anyway... HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I can´t belive it´s already 2010. How cool is that?!
My mom is planning lots of stuff for the next few days. So I´ll try to keep in touch :)
Well, starting with today.
I had, at the continental breakfast:

-1 cup of non-fat plain yogurt (I poured myslef about 3/4, at left the half of it..)
- granola (1 canpt count it with those cups!)
PLUS...

-2 slices of pineapple. YUM.
This were my today´s eats. Let me rewind to yesterday (jumping the dinner, as I explained in the last post..)
Yesterday´s breakfast:

-1 cup of non-fat plain yogurt
-granola (I had LOTS of granola that day. I have to admit I may have exaggerated.. hehe)
PLUS...

-3 slices of pineapple.
And for lunch, by 2pm (before São Silvestre Run), I had:

(mini-plate)
- 2 tbsp of rice
- 1 scoop of black eyed peas

(on the glass)
- Light Peach Nestea



(main plate)
-1 scoop of chester, carrots, heart-of-palms and other stuff salad (YUMMY stuff, obviously)
-roasted broccoli, cauliflower and carrot
-lettuce
-4 cooked mini-eggs (I´ll find the right name as soon as I can)

WOW. Food. Of course I haven´t managed to eat it all, and left lots of stuff. But it was absolutely delicious.
And, as a snack after the run...

1 mini-apple. The one she got after it :)
SOO, it´s a goodbye for now.
See ya soon!
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
XOXO
G.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário