quinta-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2010

The Last Day Of Bad Habits

Yeah - I´m really decided to change my habits, as you can see ;)

I feel like, when I wake up that late, I´m loosing the greatest part of the day.

So, from now on, I´m beggining a new style of life. I mean, a next style of vacation-life. Haha.

I spent the whole day doing random stuff at home. Not productive at all…

Fortunately, by 8pm, my Dad invited me to go to the supermarket with him and his girlfriend. It was nice to get out for a little bit! I needed it.

There, she bought some stuff for her house and I convinced my Dad to buy me a pack of tiny apples. They were SO cute!

We were about to leave when they decided to have a drink. They had beer, I had Matte Tea ;)

DSC01547

Never too late for Diet Matte Tea With Lemons. It´s been too long :)

But anyway… By midnight (AGAIN! Oh, God), I decided to have dinner. I´ve had:

DSC01551

- 1 piece of grilled/cooked chicken (ask my grandma.. haha)

- 4 pieces of sweet potato

- 2 tbsp of mashed pumpkin

- 1 piece of cooked cassava

Simple and Yummy!

I wanted to have something different, but I couldn´t find anything to beat this combination.

DSC01553

Yuminess by Grandma :)

I was stuffed at the end. I don´t know what´s wrong with me, I feel full everytime.

I don´t eat because I´m hungry. I eat because I have too. It´s as simple as that.

Oh, well… What to do?

Before going to sleep, I would like to thank you guys again for commenting. You don´t know how happy you made me :)

See you tomorrow, peeps!

XOXO

G.

2 comentários:

  1. i love all your eats.. seriously! it reminds me of when i used to go out for brazilian food all the time! lol

    your english is awesome by the way!! i used to speak a little bit of portuguese, but for me, i didnt use it enough, so i LOST my skills!

    ResponderExcluir
  2. hahaha, thanks :D
    And portuguese is kinda hard, I have to admit.
    But I really can´t get over the fact that you came here and learned a bit!
    This is SO awesome :)

    ResponderExcluir