quarta-feira, 20 de janeiro de 2010

It´s official: Day #1

Hey, bloggies!

I´m really excited! Today´s Day #1 on my new diet!

But, first, I wanted to update you. Last night, around midnight, I ate a mini-apple. I forgot I had to eat dessert ;)

DSC01746

Cuteness.

Anyway. Breakfast had to be around 9am, so I settled my alarm clock for 9am sharp :)

By 9:30am, I had breakfast. Following the my meal plan, I´ve had:

DSC01747

1/2 glass of Orange Soy Juice (Ades),

DSC01748

2 slices of Whole Wheat Bread (7 grains)…

DSC01750

And ~2 tbsp of cottage cheese.

DSC01749

Slice #1…

DSC01751

Slice #2!

I´ve never felt so full after a breakfast in my life. Haha.

Oh, well. Following my meal plan!

What scares me is that I´ll have a morning snack about 1 hour from now… And I´m sure I won´t be hungry by that time :/

But, what can I do? I have to do it. It´s only Day #1! I can´t give up like that.

I´m decided to stick to my diet, at least until the day of the trip. This way, I´ll show my Dad the first signs of recovery, and he´ll let me travel. It´s as simples as that ;)

I hope to do something cool today. I mean, vacation is almost over! I have to enjoy it while I can. Right?!

See y´all soon.

XOXO,

G.

2 comentários:

  1. Keep it up! It's tough to eat when you're not hungry, but the more you eat, the more your body will ask for, and it'll just get easier! Good luck :)

    ResponderExcluir