quarta-feira, 6 de janeiro de 2010

Final Recap – Back in Rio

Hey, peeps!

I´m finally back from SP. It´s been a week!

And it was totally the best week EVER. I had SO much fun, after all.

So, let me rewind a little bit..

JANUARY 4TH

Lunch

DSC01374

HUGE vegetarian calozone with spinach salad. And a little mustard, added a little later :)

Snack

DSC01376

FRO-YO!

DSC01311 

I found a Fro-Yo store at SP! Paulista Mall!

DSC01377

I added pineapple (x2) and (the cutiest and tiniest) blueberry.

:)

Dinner

DSC01380

2-eggs-plain-omelet

DSC01382

White cheese, grated carrots, lettuce and tomato sandwich (whole wheat bread)

DSC01383

GIANT.

DSC01384 

HUGENESS.

JANUARY 5TH

Breakfast

DSC01385

1 cup of plain non-fat yogurt and granola

DSC01386

Pineapples and Papaya (P+P!)

DSC01387

A little orange+papaya juice (to take my medicines.. they had no water :/ )

Lunch

DSC01388

A FOOT-LONG Subway sandwich. 1st time having it!

DSC01389

LIKE.HEAVEN.

DSC01390

Made with: turkey breast, cucumber, lettuce, swiss cheese and whole wheat bread.

TOTAL.YUMINESS.

Probably the best sandwich I´ve ever had.

Then, the flight. Oh, well.

The hour-long-or-less-flight that we were taking (SP-RJ, so quick) ended up lasting for almost 2 hours. It was raining hard at the airport we were supposed to land. So we were taken to another one, and then we went to St. Dummond by bus. GRRR.

DSC01391

Landing…

I only ate again by 10pm. I was SO hungry by that time. I already at my Dad´s house when I had…

Dinner

DSC01400

Lettuce, tomato, slice of spinach+corn+carrot pie, carrots and chayote

DSC01401

And Diet Matte Tea, of course.

Now, more recently… today.

JANUARY 6TH

On late breakfast, by 11am:

DSC01403

1 sliced banana + 1 tbsp of rolled oats. I missed this!

On lunch, by 3pm:

DSC01405

3 slices of turkey breast, 1 scoop of black beans, 2 tbsp of rice, 1 piece of cooked sweet potato, beets, carrots and chayote, 1 mini-piece of spinach+corn+carrot pie. YUM!

Then, I was headed to the doctor. She said I weighted now 41kg, and that I had lost weight.

I NEED TO GAIN WEIGHT. I´M DESPERATE. SERIOUSLY.

I need to be 45kg by January 24th. Or I´ll loose my trip! And that would SUCK.

OH MY GOD. I DON´T KNOW WHAT TO DO!!

4KG. 20 DAYS.

Wish me luck, guys!!

As a snack, by 7pm, I had:

DSC01406

FRO-YO!

1 small natural one with pineapples and sliced bananas (x2!).

My passion :D

Well, gaining 4kg won´t be easy. I know that.

So… bring on the healthy stuff!

I´ll eat LOTS of it.

Wish me luck, guys!

XOXO

G.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário