quinta-feira, 7 de janeiro de 2010

Family Snack

By 7:30pm, the family was already asking for food. I can´t blame them! They eat everytime. Seriously.

So, we sang “Happy Birthday” to Momie with the cake Nete made her, and we ate the goodies my stepfather brought from Farinha Pura. Yummy!

Luckily, he remembered me :D

Which means I had:

DSC01419

DSC01420

1 cup of plain non-fat yogurt + granola.

I measured it with my eye, and I kinda tried to divide the yogurt 1/2 and 1/2.

But this seems more like 3/4 and 1/4. Oh, well ;)

The granola added… I just put a little in the first bowl, and a little less in the second one. No specific measurements.

That was my snack!

Hehe. TRYING TO EAT MORE!

Go, Gaby!

:D

XOXO

G.

Um comentário:

  1. Gaby, good luck in your recovery! You can do it! Happiness comes from family, friends and great hobbies, not a certain weight. I'm thinking of you!

    ResponderExcluir