sábado, 9 de janeiro de 2010

Double Breakfast

Ok, I have to admit: I skipped the last snack yesterday.

But, just so you know, I´ve had a pretty filling dinner, so I wasn´t even a bit hungry by midnight or so.

Anyway, when I woke up (I mean, when my little sister woke me up) by 9am, I was ready for breakfast. I made her breakfast first, and when my Mom woke up I made mine. I had a DOUBLE-ONE!

At first, I had the obvious: 1 banana with 1 tbsp of rolled oats.

DSC01473

But Mom told me this wouldn´t be enough. Not if I wanted to gain 8 pounds in 15/17 DAYS!

So I made myself a second course: 1/2 container of plain yogurt + 1/2 cup of granola.

DSC01474

The whole one, this time. Not the non-fat type. Oh, gosh. Gaining weight will be hard.

DSC01476

This Blue container creeps me out. Oh, well.

Anyway, we have plans to go to the beach today. Shall be fun!

:)

XOXO

G.

P.S.: 1 month until my 15-year-old BIRTHDAY! YAY!

DSC01448

YIPPIE!

2 comentários:

  1. aww its almost your bday!!!! girl, gaining weight is hard but its SO worth it!! you have sooo much more energy :) you can do it!! be thankful for your mommas involvement :)

    ResponderExcluir
  2. ps- i love brazil! ive been there :)

    ResponderExcluir