sexta-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2010

Countdown

Today´s January 8th!

Which means I´ve got 1 month and 1 day until my 15-year-old birthday and 18 DAYS until my trip. And 16 DAYS until the final weight in.

*SCARY*

I´m REALLY scared. I mean, 4kg in 16 days. 8 pounds in 16 days. WTH?!

You guys gotta give me strenght. Seriously.

I need some feedback!

I know. I´ll just… start commenting. Yeah.

Now, to meals:

By noon, I had breakfast. Haha.

#1 mix

DSC01428

Splited-in-two:

1 cup of plain non-fat yogurt plus ~1/2 cup of granola

DSC01430

#2 mix

And by 2:30pm or 3pm, I had to have lunch. We had no food and home, and my Mom had to meet my Dad.. So I went with Mom to a self-service restaurant :)

DSC01432

-~2 tbsp of rice

- 1/2 scoop of black beans

- 1 slice of arracacha and cheese quiche

- lettuce

- pieces of heart-of-palms and red cabbage salad

-chopped kale

- 1 piece of grilled fish

PLUS

DSC01433

Diet Matte Tea. Without lemons, this time.

But, apparently, I will no longer be able to drink Matte Tea.

Because, apparently, it´s diuretic. And I cant afford loosing more weight.

Oh, well. I still have Iced Tea, right?!

Hahaha.

Ok, then. See y´all!

XOXO

G.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário