sexta-feira, 8 de janeiro de 2010

Beautiful Sunset

Hey, peeps!

So, I had a great afternoon :)

From the beggining:

My Mom got home screaming “We´re late to Lagoa! Come on! Get ready, guys!”. So I dressed up myself and my little sister, Lelê. But she wanted me to have a snack before going, since we were about to burn some calories there.

Which means, by 6pm, I had:

DSC01434 

1 sliced banana with 1 tbsp of rolled oats. YUMMY!

DSC01436 

Then, me, my Mom, my Stepfather and my little sister went to Lagoa. He was there to train his athlets. She was there to run. Me and Lelê were there to ride TRYCYCLES!

DSC01444

We were pretty excited :)

It was SO much fun. She sat at the little basket behind the seat, and chatted with me all ride long. CUTE!

AND we witnessed the most beautiful sunset. Thanks to my little “copilot”, I managed to snap some photos:

DSC01456

DSC01455

Fake capybaras, haha.

After our fun ride, we were both feeling dehidrated. So we both did something about it ;)

DSC01463

Lelê grabbed a strawberry popsicle

DSC01460

I drank my Mom´s leftovers… about 3 or 4 fingers of Diet Matte Tea

DSC01461

Can you recognize Lelê and her popsicle on the background? Haha.

We were kinda sweaty when we got back home. We all took a shower and made dinner. Mom and Lauter (my stepfather) ate a Funky-Omelet, with processed cheese and some weird herbs. Oh, well.

But I took advantage of the fact they were making a GINORMOUS and beautiful salad, and had:

DSC01467

Plate #1

-lettuce

-grated raw carrots and beets

-tomato

-1 small slice of spinach+corn+carrot pie

DSC01471

Plate #2

(One more slice of spinach+corn+carrot pie)

Which equals:

DSC01469

LOTS of pie.

But it was yummy. Through the second plate, I added some more lettuce…

DSC01472

It was SO filling. And YUMMY!

Hehe.

But I´m not done for today!

My Mom will surely oblige me to eat yogurt+granola before sleeping. No prob. I have 8 pounds to gain, right?! And the best way of doing it is filling my tummy with healthy stuff :)

NEW YORK, HERE I GO!

Wish me luck!

XOXO

G.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário