segunda-feira, 28 de dezembro de 2009

Still Stuffed

Church went ok!

Lelê´s performance was at the end of the mass, so it´s wasn´t so bad that we arrived a couple of minutes “en retard”. :)

She was the CUTIEST!

She´s the one with the flowered-purple dress:

DSC01251

OMG! Cute!

On our way back home, Lelê requested an ice-cream. A chocolate ice-cream, to be more specific ;)

How could my mom say no? She obviously stopped at the gas station-store to find some ice-crem. She had a “chicabon” one. And she loved every bite of it.

When we got home, my other sister (Bruna) asked for pizza. Domino´s pizza, to be more specific. She, my mom and my stepfather ordered a giant mozarella one (the biggest size, I don´t really know the name of it) with stuffed crust. My sister loved it, but the adults thought it was almost cheese-less. Then my mom had the brightest idea: she grabbed some slices of leftover cheese, put on the pizza and microwaved. The only thing she said throught the rest of the meal?" “YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM!”.

I guess she liked it ;)

Anyhow, this was about 9:30pm. And I was still stuffed with food. Yeah, quiche is a filling food.

Ok. THIS quiche is pretty filling:

DSC01243

WOW.

Anyway, my mom said I had to eat. So I had:

DSC01253

- 3/4 cup of plain yogurt

- 1 Nature Valley Honey+Oats granola bar

Pure Yumminess :)

So, I´m done for today.

See ya tomorrow!

XOXO

G.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário