sexta-feira, 1 de janeiro de 2010

New Year, New York..

Hey, guys!
This is a real quick post, ´cause I am right now at Pinheiros Club´s computer, at 00:27, January 1st of 2010! How cool is that?!
I just wanted to say Happy New Year to everyone!
And, just for the record... NY has a double-meaning!
It can be New York... Or New Year!
Isn´t it interesting?! ;)
Oh, well. Anyway. I think I should enjoy the party here :)
But I think I´ll be posting the pics from the trip by tomorrow!
Who knows?
Oh, and something else... I didn´t bring my cellphone to the party, so... No pics from the New Year´s Eve Dinner. But I can describe it to y´all...
I had:
- small serving of cooked broccoli
- one artichoke
- 3 thin slices of smoked salmon
- 1 small slice of vegetables quiche
- 1 slice of tomato
- 1 "piece" of buffalo cheese mozarella (I guess that´s how you say it...?)
- ~1 (unfinished)tbsp of hummus

And I´ll probably have some fruit when I get back. Y´all should see the desserts! They´re beautiful to look at ;)
Ok, then. Just... wait for the recap. SP´s AWESOME. The trip is

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário