terça-feira, 15 de dezembro de 2009

Food Photos

So, I had a semi-productive afternoon.

I mean, I started this blog. And watched TV. And chatted with Grandpa.

But, besides… nothing :/

So, let´s say it was 7:30pm when my stomach growled. And I decided to have a quick snack:

DSC01054

DSC01055

In the pack, there were 2 granola bars. Oats&Honey flavoured ;)

I had only one of them.

Plus..

DSC01056

DSC01057

A little glass of Matte Tea. A Diet Matte Tea with Lemons, to be more specific :)

I simply LOVE Matte Tea. I really don´t know how I´ll survive more then 1 week without it (while at Boston/NY).

So, that gives me the right to, at 10:30pm, be hungry. Right, guys? ;)

I´m choosing between a snack or a real dinner.

Make your bets.

XOXO

G.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário