sexta-feira, 18 de dezembro de 2009

After-Party

Hey, y´all!

Today has been the lazyest day :)

I woke up by 10am, and had:

DSC01088

DSC01089

- 1 banana

- 1 tbsp of rolled oats

- 1/4 tbsp of linseed

Yup. Then, I headed to my stepfather´s old appartment, where Lelê would play with the kids and see Santa Claus. But we were a bit late.. and Santa Claus was gone :/

Poor Lelê…

Anyway, when we were almost leaving, by 1pm, I got hungry ;D

So I had lunch at a self-service there. But I was so hungry I forgot to take a picture before starting to eat. Which means this is about half of the plate ;D

DSC01094

Hehe.

I had:

- 1 tbsp of brown rice

- 1 piece of chicken pie

- 1 piece of spinach pie

- some cooked pumpkin

- a couple of cauliflowers

- grated beets and carrots

- 2 tbsp of black beans

- chopped “tomatos and white cheese” salad

I think this is it :)

And, before and after lunch, I had:

DSC01093

Diet Matte Tea. Without lemons this time!

X2. Hehe.

That´s it, for now!

I will now take a shower and get ready to watch “Avatar” with Helena.

Excited :D

See ya!

XOXO

G.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário